Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Not feeling very spiritual

I can never feel the presence of god when I'm over loaded with cooked food! I didn't even eat that much tonight. It was the quality of the food I consumed, not the quantity! Anyhow... more later...I'm off to the shower to freshen up a bit!

I'm feeling really confident that this is it! Tonight is the night I turn a new leaf! I've said this before, but I feel really, really good about my new blog as well as some other stuff I've got going on!
  • I'm going to attempt to do 90 meetings in 90 days!!
  • I confirmed an appointment for next Wednesday to pick up a service commitment! I'm going to bring an AA meeting into a group home for young adults once a month!
  • I picked up a new AA sponsor. He's going to take me through the steps again.
I've got a lot on my plate--I haven't even gotten into my new business I started in the summer. I'm still working 80% at my full time job. I'm a Dad! I'm a husband! I'm am assistant soccer coach for my daughters team! (Thank goodness the season's about over!) I've got a ton on my plate and I'm sooo ready to really kick my life into overdrive and take it to the next level!!

Regarding my 90 meetings in 90 days. I'm going to expand the requirement of the type of meetings to include any 12 step program of which, I plan on making OA, DA, and Alanon meetings. I'm sure the majority of the meetings will be AA meetings. I'll try to get to more OA meetings as well! OA really is a great program for anyone with compulsive or addictive eating habits. You don't need to be a certain weight to qualify. The only requirement for membership is an honest desire to quit eating addictively or compulsively! That's it!

No comments: